четверг, 9 марта 2017 г.

I made chandeliers out of cardboard, plastic flagging tape (from the hardware store), neon paper circles that I punched out in different sizes and sewed together on my sewing machine and a hula hoop from the Dollar Tree. I added a push light to the underside to help the colors glow. Total for each chandelier was about $6.




I made chandeliers out of cardboard, plastic flagging tape (from the hardware store), neon paper circles that I punched out in different sizes and sewed together on my sewing machine and a hula hoop from the Dollar Tree. I added a push light to the underside to help the colors glow. Total for each chandelier was about $6.

Original article and pictures take https://partywishesscv.blogspot.com site







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий